How do you choose and evaluate the bond recommendations in Contract Income Alert?
Zach uses his proprietary C.A.S.H. system to evaluate each of our Contract Income Alert opportunities.
Zach’s goal for each of our opportunities is to help you double your money in five years or less.
To successfully double our money with our bond opportunities, we must buy bonds at an attractive price. This usually means that something is challenging the companies responsible for repaying the bonds. If everything were going well, the bonds would trade close to $1,000 per bond and we wouldn’t have a chance to double our money.
So the key is to look for bonds from companies that are facing temporary challenges and then look very carefully at whether the company will ultimately be able to pay the bond back in full. I’ve developed what I call my C.A.S.H. system to determine how likely our companies are to repay their debt and double our money.
Here’s what the acronym stands for:
You can learn more about Zach’s complete C.A.S.H. system in the full report here.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)