How do I use the portfolio?
If you are interested in viewing the current open or closed portfolio for your publication, go to the top right-hand corner of your screen and select “My Subscriptions“. After you select My Subscriptions, you will be taken to a list of the subscriptions you have access to. Please select the subscription you are looking for. This will bring you to your specific subscription’s page. From here, you’ll see tabs under the title of your subscription. Please click on the “Portfolio” tab.
Once the portfolio loads you will see two tabs in the left-hand corner that say “Open” and “Closed.” The “Open” tab is the default page when you enter the portfolio. This shows you all of the current recommendations. The “Closed” tab provides you with all of the closed positions and also serves as the track record for the service.
The portfolio will provide you with the name of the company being recommended, the ticker symbol, the entry date when the stock was recommended, the entry price of the stock that was recommended, the current price of the stock as of the closing position from the previous trading day, any dividend payouts that the stock may be paying, the percent gain since being recommended and the most recent recommendation of the action to take on the stock within the last 24 hours. Each one of these categories is sortable. By clicking on the “Related Articles,” all of the most recent alerts, recommendations and monthly issues in which the stock was mentioned will be listed for you. You can then click on the Trading Chart to see the real time tracking of the stock price as well as perform many other functions.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)