How do I update my mailing address or email address on the website?
With our My Account section, you can easily and quickly update your personal information (including your name, mailing address, and email address) without having to call or email into our Customer Service department!
To do so, please make sure that you are already logged into your account at www.agorafinancial.com. Once you are logged in, click My Account. You can find that to the top right-hand corner of the web page or to the right of My Subscriptions.
From here, please click the Update My Password header. Clicking this will cause the box below to appear.
The information that will show up in the boxes will reflect what we currently have on file. You can click in each box to update the contact information you are trying to update.
Once you are done with your updates, you can click Save Changes.
After clicking Save Changes, you should receive a note that explains that the new password will take around 10 minutes to take affect.
If you experience any issues while updating your personal information via this feature on our website, please reach out to our Customer Service team by calling 1-800-708-1020 or email@example.com and one of our representatives can assist you!
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)