How do I “unwind” a spread trade?
In order to exit our spread positions, we will have to sell to close our bought options and buy to close our sold options. The trading platform you use should be capable of doing these two things as one action. If you are not seeing a clear way to do so, please consult your brokerage’s customer support.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)