How do I pay my annual maintenance fee?
To pay our annual maintenance fee, please contact your Agora Financial Reserve Liaison. You can also set your maintenance fee to automatically renew on the credit card of your choosing every year. You will receive a mailed or emailed notification one month before you maintenance fee is due as a reminder. It will also include the credit card on file if you have elected to automatically renew in case it needs to be updated.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)