How will I know what the recommendations are?
Every recommendation you receive will include the research and reasoning behind the alert and the specific ticker symbol of the recommended stock. Recommendations will be in bold type and will say to either buy or sell. Your subscription also comes with access to the publication’s model portfolio, which is managed and updated on the Agora Financial website. You can always refer back to the model portfolio to see the current recommendations for your service.
If you’re looking at your subscription on the website, specific recommendations will be included in the view prior to reading your alert or issue!
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is my refund policy?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)