How do I get started? What do I do after getting my special reports?
After your order processes, you will receive a confirmation email. This email will contain the links to your introductory and special reports that will show you how to use our research service. You will also receive a username and password. These will give you access to the online archives. After you take a look at the reports, you can take a look at the publications’ latest alerts and issues. Your first alerts and recommendations will be sent to you via email. If you are subscribed to an advisory research service, you will also receive a hard copy of your newsletter in the mail. You can view our publishing schedule here.
While you are waiting, if you plan to invest, you should open and fund a brokerage account if you do not already have one. Agora Financial is a publishing house and is not licensed to invest on your behalf. Due to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations, Agora Financial cannot recommend or back any particular brokers. A select few of our subscriptions include a list of recommended brokers, and you can find this information under the “Report” section of the website. If you need help finding a broker that fits your investment style, the free resources provided by Yahoo Finance are a good place to start.
Once you are ready to take action on a recommendation, you will need to contact your broker with the stock symbol and buy-up-to price to place your order.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- I have a Yahoo email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)