How do I find a good broker for Contract Income Alert?
A good broker relationship is key for buying high-yield bonds, and your broker’s relationship with their company’s bond desk is also important.
If you already have an account with a large Wall Street institution, I recommend using this account when buying your high-yield bonds. An account with Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America or any other well-known investment bank should do the trick.
Also, keep in mind that many niche financial advisers use these large Wall Street firms to clear their trades. So if you have an account with a smaller wealth manager or investment adviser, I suggest calling your adviser and telling him that you’re going to be buying some high-yield bond issues and ask if he or she can help you with the trade.
Lastly, online brokers can work but they may not be your best option, for a few different reasons.
Please read Zach’s full guide on how to choose a bond broker by clicking here.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website