How do I find a charge for my subscription on my credit card statement?
Below is an example of a charge for one of our publications on a credit card statement.
PSV stands for “publishing services,” indicating that the charge is for a newsletter service. Other publishing houses use this same acronym. Following that is the name of the publication. In general, the PSV designation appears only on Visa card statements.
The phone number for the Agora Financial Customer Service Department is listed in case you have a question or concern about the charge. In fact, we highly encourage you to reach out to us by phone at 1-800-708-1020 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any explanations or clarification on the charge prior to reaching out to your Credit Card Company or bank. Our customer service representatives are more than happy to explain or assist you!
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)