How do I communicate with the editor?
The best way to submit a question is through the editor’s mailbag. Although the editors are prohibited from responding to emails individually, they will often address your question in a future issue. The question may even show up in the FAQ section of the website.
If you’re not sure what your editor’s mailbag email address is, you can refer back to Day Two of your Getting Started welcome emails. The subject line of that email would have been: Resources for Getting the Most Out of Your Subscription
If your editor does not have a mailbag, then you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service agent will make sure your request is forwarded to the best person to answer your questions. Our Customer Service Department is located in our home office and works directly with the editorial staff on a day-to-day basis.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)