How do I change my password on for the website?
With our My Account section, you can easily and quickly update your password without having to call or email into our Customer Service department!
To do so, please make sure that you are already logged into your account at www.agorafinancial.com. Once you are logged in, click My Account. You can find that to the top right-hand corner of the web page or to the right of My Subscriptions.
From here, please click the Update My Password header. Clicking this will cause the box below to appear.
You will need to put in your current password. You can then put in the password you would like moving forward. Please note that the new password must be at least 6 characters long.
After clicking Save Changes, you should receive a note that explains that the new password will take around 10 minutes to take affect.
If you experience any issues while updating your password via this feature on our website, please reach out to our Customer Service team by calling 1-800-708-1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives can assist you!
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)