How do I cancel automatic renewal on my Lifetime Income Report subscription?
If you choose the convenient feature of automatic renewal on your Lifetime Income Report subscription, you can change this setting at any time.You can remove yourself from automatic renewal, and receive no future charges for your Lifetime Income Report subscription by going to: https://stpaulresearch.com/autorenew/lir/ or by calling our friendly Customer Care Center, Monday-Friday 9AM to 8PM Eastern at 410-934-4330.
If you choose to remain on automatic renewal you will receive multiple email reminders before being charged, and you will be locked into your low rate for as long as you choose!
If have any questions about your account, or credit card charges please call 410-934-4330.
We look forward to assisting you!
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Byron King?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)