How can I contact Jim if I have a question or feedback?
Please feel free to share any feedback — or ask any further questions that you may have — by emailing Jim and his team at AskJim@agorafinancial.com.
For any specific trading questions, you are always better off talking to your broker or financial adviser. They have the ability to answer personalized investment questions and will be better at facilitating specific answers.
For any more questions about your account or more general questions that weren’t answered above, you can always feel free to contact Agora Financial’s in-house customer service team at email@example.com or 800-708-1020.
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Google/Gmail email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)