I have a Google/Gmail email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
If you have a Gmail account, Google recently has changed the look of your account. As a result, you might not be getting your publications on a reliable basis.
See, they divided your inbox into three sections. That means you may find your publications under the “Promotions” tab. That’s not where it belongs!
So if you want to make sure you’ll keep getting your newsletters in your inbox, please select the latest edition of each mailing from Agora Financial you receive and drag it to the “Primary” tab. When asked to do this for future messages from us, click “Yes.”
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Byron King?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)