I have a Google/Gmail email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
If you have a Gmail account, Google recently has changed the look of your account. As a result, you might not be getting your publications on a reliable basis.
See, they divided your inbox into three sections. That means you may find your publications under the “Promotions” tab. That’s not where it belongs!
So if you want to make sure you’ll keep getting your newsletters in your inbox, please select the latest edition of each mailing from Agora Financial you receive and drag it to the “Primary” tab. When asked to do this for future messages from us, click “Yes.”
- How do I log in?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)