I think I missed an email alert. Can I find it on the website?
Yes! All of your member benefits are archived for you on the website, including the emailed alerts.
You will see “My Subscriptions” on the top right-hand corner of your screen — please click on this. After you select My Subscriptions, you will be taken to a list of the subscriptions you have access to. Please select the subscription you are looking for. Once this new page loads, along the top of the screen, you will see tabs — one of them will say “Alerts” — please click on this. When this new page comes up, you will see all of the Latest Alerts for your subscription. To read the alerts, click “Read This Alert.”
Because we normally send email alerts through a broadcast server, some Internet providers automatically recognize the email alerts as “spam” or junk mail, and thus will filter out the messages. In an attempt to prevent this from occurring, please save these email addresses to your email account under Safe List, Address Book, or Favorites:
If the problem persists, please contact customer service. You will also need to contact your ISP provider immediately and ask it to follow whitelisting instructions for Agora Financial’s email addresses. If the provider insists that it is not blocking Agora Financial, please use the instructions in the link below for whitelisting: https://agorafinancial.com/whitelist-us/
If the problem still persists, please contact customer service in order to provide another email address. I suggest opening a free account with Yahoo, Google, MSN, Hotmail, etc. The email change will take only two-three business days to process and update in Agora Financial’s database.
If you are still having trouble, we have a very helpful website video tutorial that you can view! Click here to view the tutorial.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)