Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
Yes, all subscriptions can be placed on automatic renewal with a valid credit card. Auto-renewal rates are typically discounted from normal subscription rates. You can update your credit card on file by going to “My Payment Methods” (located under the My Account tab) and entering your new information.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)