Do you recommend any brokers?
Unfortunately, we can’t give specific broker advice. (It’s a legal thing.) But we can point you in the direction of a few brokers you can use for both of these requirements.
You’ll be able to use these brokerages to handle your equities, options and bond needs. Make sure you do some of your own research on these brokerages to find the one the best fits your needs.
The four main players are:
TD Ameritrade — (800) 454-9272
Fidelity — (800) 343-3548
Charles Schwab — (877) 832-4330
Scottrade — (800) 619-7283
For more information on options investing, click here to view our primer.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)