Do you recommend any brokers?
Unfortunately, we can’t give specific broker advice. (It’s a legal thing.) But we can point you in the direction of a few brokers you can use for both of these requirements.
You’ll be able to use these brokerages to handle your equities, options and bond needs. Make sure you do some of your own research on these brokerages to find the one the best fits your needs.
The four main players are:
TD Ameritrade — (800) 454-9272
Fidelity — (800) 343-3548
Charles Schwab — (877) 832-4330
Scottrade — (800) 619-7283
For more information on options investing, click here to view our primer.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)