What is the difference between Coinbase and Bittrex?
One of the most confusing parts about trading cryptocurrencies for the first time is that not all trades can be made in a single brokerage account like Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade.
Instead, trading cryptos involves three main steps…
- You purchase a popular cryptocurrency — like Bitcoin or Ethereum — through a checking account or credit card using a platform like Coinbase.
- You then transfer that cryptocurrency to an exchange like Bittrex.
- Then you use the exchange to purchase other, smaller cryptocurrencies.
We walk you through each step in our tutorial series here.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)