What is the difference between Coinbase and Bittrex?
One of the most confusing parts about trading cryptocurrencies for the first time is that not all trades can be made in a single brokerage account like Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade.
Instead, trading cryptos involves three main steps…
- You purchase a popular cryptocurrency — like Bitcoin or Ethereum — through a checking account or credit card using a platform like Coinbase.
- You then transfer that cryptocurrency to an exchange like Bittrex.
- Then you use the exchange to purchase other, smaller cryptocurrencies.
We walk you through each step in our tutorial series here.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website