How do I convert my cryptocurrency back to cash?
In your Coinbase account, go to the Buy/Sell tab and select “Sell.” You might need to create a deposit account first.
Then select the wallet you wish to sell from like your Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet. Select the account where you wish the deposit to go. Then you just confirm the order is correct and click “Sell Bitcoin.”
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Byron King?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)