How do I convert my cryptocurrency back to cash?
In your Coinbase account, go to the Buy/Sell tab and select “Sell.” You might need to create a deposit account first.
Then select the wallet you wish to sell from like your Bitcoin or Ethereum wallet. Select the account where you wish the deposit to go. Then you just confirm the order is correct and click “Sell Bitcoin.”
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)