Where can I sign up for text alerts?
If you aren’t getting our trades when they hit your inbox… I’ve got a solution many other readers have taken advantage of! I’m talking about text message alerts sent directly to your cellular phone.
Readers who opt-in to receive text message alerts will get a text whenever an alert hits their inbox. For security and space limitations, you will still need to either check your email or log into the website in order to get the full recommendation.
Keep in mind that while this service is free, any standard text messaging rates will apply from your cellular carrier.
But with up-to-date text alerts, you won’t have to sit at your computer and wait for your trades to come through. That means you can head out to the grocery store or tend to the garden being rest assured that you will receive the most current alert right to your mobile device.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)