Who is Byron King?
A Harvard-trained geologist and former aide to the United States Chief of Naval Operations, Byron King is our resident oil and energy expert, and we are proud to have him on board as the editor of Outstanding Investments,
This “old rock hound” uses his expertise and connections in global resource industries to bring you the very best opportunities in energy, mining and precious metals. Byron also draws upon first-hand knowledge of the world of high-tech industries gains during his military career. Yet all that knowledge and experience is combined with a down-to-earth, common-sense approach that is easy to understand.
Byron’s ahead-of-the-curve insights have drawn attention over the years. He’s made frequent appearances in mainstream media such as The Washington Post, MSN Money, Marketwatch.com, Fox Business News, CNBC’s Squawk Box, Larry Kudlow, Glenn Beck and PBS’s NewsHour. He also wrote a feature article published in the Financial Times, and has appeared on both CNN and Marketplace radio broadcasts.
A long-time world traveler who’s gotten his boots muddy on five continents in search of the world’s best commodities investment opportunities, Byron has also been quoted in various international publications such as the UK’s The Guardian and the Netherland’s De Volkskrant, and has been a guest on Canada’s CBC television broadcast. Byron still spends much of his time away from home, checking out remote mines, rigs and plants to bring you a first-hand account of almost every investment opportunity he recommends.
When you read Byron’s recommendations, you can be sure that he’s personally vetted each company with a critical eye — in fact, he’s usually visited them on location. He avoids overly technical language to give you the clearest picture of what makes each pick outstanding and why.
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Google/Gmail email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)