Who is Bill Bonner?
In 1978, William Bonner created what is now known as Agora Inc. What began as a small publishing company based in Washington, DC, has grown to be one of the largest and most successful consumer newsletter publishers in the world.
Since founding Agora Inc. in 1978, Bill Bonner has worked steadily to turn it into a “minimultinational,” with publishing offices in eight different countries on six different continents. Bill has received many awards for his business successes, including “Entrepreneur of the Year” as well as Direct Marketing “Man of the Year.”
Bill, along with his friend and colleague Addison Wiggin, executive editor for Agora Financial LLC, has written two New York Times Best Selling books: Financial Reckoning Day and Empire of Debt. Both works were critically acclaimed and internationally distributed. His most recent book, co-authored by Lila Rajiva, Mobs, Markets and Messiahs, also hit the New York Bestseller list.
In 1999, Bill founded The Daily Reckoning. The Daily Reckoning is published by Agora Financial and weaves information about the financial world, investing, and everyday life into an educational and entertaining format.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)