Are all of the companies you'll be tipping 'tech' companies?
Not necessarily. The nature of my E.V. trading system means that many companies that meet the criteria do work in the tech industry. But not all of them will be.
For example, if you think about an airline company. They have big fixed costs in building an aeroplane and kitting out a fleet, but once they start to jet customers around the world, their costs drop significantly.
We’re interested in the fundamentals of a company and whether it has a good product. If it does, we’re not too worried about whether it’s in the technology industry or not.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)