Are all of the companies you'll be tipping 'tech' companies?
Not necessarily. The nature of my E.V. trading system means that many companies that meet the criteria do work in the tech industry. But not all of them will be.
For example, if you think about an airline company. They have big fixed costs in building an aeroplane and kitting out a fleet, but once they start to jet customers around the world, their costs drop significantly.
We’re interested in the fundamentals of a company and whether it has a good product. If it does, we’re not too worried about whether it’s in the technology industry or not.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)