Who is Addison Wiggin?
Addison Wiggin is executive publisher of Agora Financial LLC, a fiercely independent economic forecasting and financial research firm with over 17 publications. He and Bill Bonner began writing The Daily Reckoningin the midst of the tech boom and bust and haven’t stopped since. He’s creator and editorial director of the daily 5 Min. Forecast. And he pulls all of his “insider” big-picture analysis together in Addison Wiggin’s Apogee Advisory.
Addison founded Agora Entertainment and embarked on an 18-month journey around the U.S. covering the rise of America’s debt crisis in the documentary I.O.U.S.A., which was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival and the 2009 Critics Choice Award for Best Documentary Feature and was also shortlisted for a 2009 Academy Award. He’s author of the film’s companion book, I.O.U.S.A. He’s followed the fate of the world’s reserve currency through two other books: The Demise of the Dollar and The Little Book of the Shrinking Dollar. This three-timeNew York Times best-selling author’s work has been recognized by The Economist, The New York Times Magazine, Worth, The Washington Post and The New York Times and he has appeared on major network news outlets like ABC News. He co-authored the international best-sellers Financial Reckoning Day and Empire of Debt with Bill Bonner.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is my refund policy?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)