Who is Addison Wiggin?
Addison Wiggin is executive publisher of Agora Financial LLC, a fiercely independent economic forecasting and financial research firm with over 17 publications. He and Bill Bonner began writing The Daily Reckoningin the midst of the tech boom and bust and haven’t stopped since. He’s creator and editorial director of the daily 5 Min. Forecast. And he pulls all of his “insider” big-picture analysis together in Addison Wiggin’s Apogee Advisory.
Addison founded Agora Entertainment and embarked on an 18-month journey around the U.S. covering the rise of America’s debt crisis in the documentary I.O.U.S.A., which was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival and the 2009 Critics Choice Award for Best Documentary Feature and was also shortlisted for a 2009 Academy Award. He’s author of the film’s companion book, I.O.U.S.A. He’s followed the fate of the world’s reserve currency through two other books: The Demise of the Dollar and The Little Book of the Shrinking Dollar. This three-timeNew York Times best-selling author’s work has been recognized by The Economist, The New York Times Magazine, Worth, The Washington Post and The New York Times and he has appeared on major network news outlets like ABC News. He co-authored the international best-sellers Financial Reckoning Day and Empire of Debt with Bill Bonner.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website