Where can I ask questions or share feedback?
Please feel free to share any feedback on this service, or ask any further questions, by emailing Gerald Celente at AskGerald@agorafinancial.com. For any specific trading questions, you are always better off talking to your broker or financial adviser. They have the ability to answer personalized investment questions and will be better at facilitating specific answers.
For any more questions about your account or more general questions that aren’t answered above, you can always feel free to contact Agora Financial’s in-house customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-708-1020.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)