What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
The 5 Minute Forecast is an exclusive premium free e-newsletter that provides a concise summary of the day’s financial news. It comes out before or around 2:00 PM Eastern Time every weekday and is only available to those subscribers who have a paid service with us.
If you are receiving this free e-newsletter and would like to unsubscribe, you can click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every 5 Minute Forecast email you receive. Please allow 24-48 hours for emails to cease.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)